The Bell House Vacation Home - Terms & Conditions
The Bell House Vacation House, located in Petőfi út 51, 3324 Bükkzsérc / Hungary (GPS: N 47,95872 E 20,50576 (N 47° 57'31.392" E 20° 30' 20.735") is a private accommodation service owned by Patrycja Barbara Sebe-Pap (hereinafter also referred to as Bell House or Landlady) registered in Bükkzsérc / Hungary under Registration Number at the local authority of the village Bükkzsérc 1/2017 dated on May 19, 2017 - Tax Registration No. 78258084-1-30. The maximum number of guests that can be accommodated is 10 (ten).
The Bell House has been established to provide a selection of quality furnished accommodation services to an international client base, as well as tourist information and related services.
These Terms and Conditions apply for all Reservations of accommodation units made available and provided by Bell House web site (www.bellhouse.eu), by email, by telephone or by any other mobile device. The Bell House reserves the right to change, modify or update these Terms and Conditions at any time. By making a reservation, you or the person on whose behalf you book (the "Customer", „guest“ or "you") acknowledge and confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below.
The reservation is secured through the online reservation process. Our system will accept reservations on the basis of the availability of vacancy. The reservation is confirmed when you receive the reservation confirmation with a booking reference number by email from the Bell House. A reservation completed by email or by telephone will be accepted by the Bell House only after receiving the reservation deposit (down-payment) of 50 % of the total accommodation cost. The down payment must be made within 1 week after reservation. If you have not received a reservation confirmation within 24 hours after completing your reservation, please contact the Bell House. Please note that the reservation is not guaranteed until you receive the reservation confirmation from the Bell House. The guests or at least one guest staying in the apartment must be 20 years of age or older.
In the highly unlikely event that we cannot provide the booked accommodation, we will do our best to find you a suitable alternative accommodation. In such a case, you will have the right either to accept the replacement or to cancel the reservation and receive a full refund of your payment. The Bell House takes every precaution in order to avoid relocation of accommodation but will not accept responsibility for any cost, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any such occurrence.
Payment / Deposit
· Deposit (down-payment) must be made via wire transfer or by credit card online through a secure payment platform. We accept Visa or Master Card. After completing the reservation procedure you will receive a reservation confirmation. No damage deposit is required, however, the Customer will be liable for any damage to the apartment and the Bell House is authorized to charge the cost for the repair of the damages to the credit card used for the reservation.
· Payment of remaining accommodation fee can be made by cash or credit card online through a secure payment platform. We accept Visa or Master Card. The payment can also be made via bank transfer. The payment should be made on the day of your arrival, in case of bank transfer the amount should be credited to the bank account of the Bell House prior arrival. A damage deposit may be required. This deposit will be returned after assuring that the accommodation is in the same condition as when the client entered. The deposit will be returned between 4 and 7 days after departure the same way as it was paid.
Bank and Credit Card Fees
Payment/refund for your reservation is always made in Euro (EUR). The actual amount charged or refunded by the Bell House may slightly differ from what is displayed on the website due to varying exchange rates applied by different card issuers. In addition, your statement may include a conversion or transaction fee (which may be in a foreign currency) charged by your card issuer to process the transaction. The Bell House is not associated with these additional fees and will not be held liable for any fees relating to varying exchange rates and card issuer fees.
Utility charges are always included in the total cost of the rental.
Change of Reservation
A customer's change of a reservation will be regarded as a cancellation in connection with a new reservation. The cancellation will be subject to the cancellation provisions below. Requests for extension of a stay will be granted subject to the availability of the accommodation.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check the applicable cancellation policy when the reservation is made. There are two different policies depending on the rate the customer chooses.
Free cancellation up to 60 days before arrival: the customer may cancel free of charge until 60 days before arrival. If canceled or modified later or in case of no-show, the following price of the reservation will be charged:
30-59 days before arrival 50 %
15-29 days before arrival 70 %
4-14 days before arrival 90 %
0-3 days before arrival and no-show 100%
2. Nonrefundable rate - no money back: If the Customer canceled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In the event that you should cancel your reservation, please send an email to stating the name the reservation is made on and the Booking Reference Number.
No refund will be made for unused portions of your stay or for non-arrival without previous cancellation. Please note that in the event of a cancellation the Customer will bear the bank charges for the transfer of the refund. If customers have not arrived 24 hours after the time of check in the booking will be handled as canceled without refund.
· Please respect your neighbors: noise should be kept at a reasonable level in the house as well as in the garden at all times. Quiet time is from 21:00 in the evening until 7:00 in the morning. In case of complaints from neighbors due to excessive noise or annoying behavior on part of the customer or persons accompanying him, the Bell House has the right to revoke the rental of the property and ask the customer to vacate the premises immediately, without refund of any amount paid.
· The number of guests staying in the Bell House may not exceed the booking confirmation, children under two years of age are the exception. Please note, due to the safety of all our guest's visitors are not allowed in the house, unless permission is granted by the Bell House via email. Pets are not allowed, unless with the approval of the Bell House.
· The apartment and its equipment shall be kept in good condition throughout the rental period. Any existing problem or damage to the house or its equipment must be reported to the Bell House promptly upon arrival, otherwise, it will be assumed that the damage occurred during your stay. Any damage caused by you or by a person staying with or visiting you must be reported to the Bell House before your departure. The guests will be liable for any such damage and the Bell House is hereby authorized to charge the cost for the repair of the damages to the credit card used for the reservation.
· No illegal or commercial activities are allowed in and around the house and will result in the immediate revocation of the rental without refund of any amount paid.
· Smoking is strictly prohibited in the house. Breach of the no smoking provision by the guests or a person staying with or visiting the guests will result in the imposition of a fine of 500 EUR chargeable to the credit card used for the reservation.
· Help us to be more eco-friendly, by saving energy. If you leave the property for a while, please make sure that all lights are turned off and the air-conditioning and heating set at a minimum level or switched off.
· All garbage shall be removed from the house and deposited in the designated spaces. Glass, plastik and paper should be put in separate containers where this is required.
The Bell House's Obligations
· The Bell House will handle reservations and the contracting procedure as well as provide all relevant information through its website.
· The Bell House will take all reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on the website is accurate but cannot guarantee its accuracy in any given moment. The Bell House reserves the right to change the information at any time. Information, including but not limited to photographs, virtual tours, and floor plans, detailing layout, inventory or equipment is provided for guidance only and must not be construed as statements of fact.
· The Bell House will use its best efforts to keep all rented premises in good order. Regardless of this, should a problem present itself during your stay, please report it to the Bell House immediately, and it will be dealt with as soon as possible.
· The Bell House will take all reasonable care to ensure the safety of the guests and persons staying with or visiting the guests during the stay but will not under any circumstances accept responsibility for any direct or indirect costs, losses, or damages including medical costs, incurred by you, your guests, or persons staying with you in the Bell House.
· The Bell House will not accept responsibility for any technical problem, failure or interruption of services, power or water outage, nor for any disturbance caused by noise from nearby localities or from outside. However, the Bell House will, after being informed of the problem, try to resolve it within a reasonable period of time. If this turns out not to be possible and the problem continues to severely affect your stay, the Bell House will assist you in finding alternative accommodation, subject to the availability of such. In the event that no alternative accommodation can be arranged for, the customer may cancel his reservation and receive a refund for the period that the apartment has not been used.
· All persons using pool do so at your own risk – the Landlady / owner / Bell House are not responsible for accident or injuries
· The Hirer of the property is responsible for ensuring that all children under 14 years are accompanied by an appropriate adult
· No diving, wrestling, bombing or rowdy behaviour
· No running around the pool
· No pushing or throwing people into the pool
· No backwards jumping from the pool side
· Floats are to be used as swimming aids only
· No playing on the steps
· Exit the pool by steps only
· Babies must wear a swim nappy
· No animals in pool area.
· No glass objects allowed in pool area
· Smoking is NOTpermitted in pool area
· Food and drink is NOT permitted at the pool area
· Alcohol is NOTpermitted in pool area
· No children under 14 years are allowed in the pool enclosure without adult (18 years and over) supervision
· People should not swim for 24 hours after they have had diarrhoea and / or vomiting
Arrival / Departure procedure / Key Collection
Please note that a valid credit card and identification that matches the name on the credit card is required upon check-in. Failure to provide this and other information requested may result in your reservation being canceled without a refund. In case the credit card used to book the apartment is invalid or any document presented is in any way falsified or tampered with, the credit card presented upon arrival may be charged to cover costs incurred.
Check-in time is 16:00 in the afternoon, check-out is before 10:00 am.
The keys to the lodging will be placed at the disposal by the landlord or by his authorized representative. You will be informed about this fact on time.
The Bell House is also equipped with a coded key safe in front of the entry of the house. The code for the key safe will be sent to the guest by email and SMS prior to the arrival.
False Fire Alarm
In the event that a false fire alarm is reported to the fire department, the Customer that is responsible for false activation of the fire alarm shall bear full responsibility for said false fire alarm and any associated costs.
Please, keep the keys from the Bell House in a safe place. In the unfortunate event that you lose the keys, you may be required to pay for a replacement lock and keys as well as an administration fee of 300 EUR.
Right of Entry
We reserve the right to enter the Bell House at any reasonable time for reasonable cause. This includes the need to undertake unforeseen (internal and external) remedial repairs. We will give you reasonable notice of such requirements and will do our best to restrict the hours of access from 9am-5pm wherever reasonably possible.
Cleaning is provided by the Bell House. Additional cleaning can be arranged upon request at an additional charge. The property will be cleaned before your arrival. If the house is not properly cleaned when you arrive, please contact the landlord immediately. You are not required to clean the property before checkout, but you have to leave it in an orderly state. This means that dishes must be washed (and dishwasher emptied), stains must be removed, and all furniture must be in its original position. The refrigerator must be emptied completely and all trash removed. In case of failure to comply with the above rule, additional cleaning fees may be imposed. Fresh linen, hand soap, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper and towels are provided.
Handling of personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EG)
The Bell House is responsible for the personal data we receive in connection with assignments and personal data that are handled when an assignment is prepared or administered.
We handle the data in order to be able to carry out and administer the assignment, to protect your interests and for purposes of billing and accounting. The data has its legal basis in among other things the data protection regulation and the bookkeeping act. The stated statutes allow for handling of the information with the purpose of enabling us to fulfill our duties towards our clients/registered and other legal frameworks. The statutes also allow, after a balancing of interests in which among other things any objections to the handling made by the registered is taken into consideration, for handling of personal data for our and other businesses within the corporate groups justified interests to develop, to market and to administrate our services and business activities in an effective way and also to protect our civil rights and obligations. The data can also be used for business- and method development, market analysis, statistics and risk management. The data that is handled in order to develop and analyze the business is handled on the basis of our justified interest to develop the business and to communicate with our contacts.
We will not disclose any personal data to any third party apart from instances where it has been expressly agreed upon between the company and the registered if it is necessary in order for us to fulfill our legal obligations or in cases where we hire an external service provider that carries out assignments on our behalf.
The personal data is saved, in accordance with the company’s obligations in accordance with the regulations mentioned above, for a period of 10 years from the completion of the assignment or from the final invoice’s date of payment or for an extended period of time as a result of the nature of the assignment. Personal data related to notices of interest in regards to apartments will be erased within two years. If you cancel newsletters etc. all personal data referred to the newsletters will be immediately deleted.
You have the right to, free of charge, demand information from the company about the usage of the personal data that concerns you. We will on your request, or on our own initiative, correct or delete data that is inaccurate or limit the handling of such data. Furthermore, you have the right to demand that your personal data is not used for direct marketing. You also have the right to receive your personal data in a computer-readable form (or, if technically possible, get your data transferred to a third party of your choice). If you are dissatisfied with our handling of your personal data you can submit a complaint to a supervisory authority which in .......................................................). You can also contact the supervisory authority in the country where you live or work.
Contact us at or at the address below if you have any questions regarding our handling of personal data.
The Bell House will not accept liability or pay compensation for any loss, damage or expense suffered as a result of our or our suppliers' inability to provide a service on account of war, threat of war, riots, civil disobedience or strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or industrial disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, closure of airports or ports or any unforeseeable or unavoidable event beyond its control.
The content of the website including text, graphics, design, and software is copyright of the Bell House. The material may not be copied, reproduced or redistributed without prior written permission.
The Customer agrees to indemnify the Bell House in the full amount for all claims, liabilities, demands, damages, expenses, losses, refunds, fines, costs (including legal costs) and all other sums of whatever nature incurred or suffered as a result of any breach of this Agreement or other unlawful or negligent conduct in relation to it by the guests, persons staying with him or by his guests. If the reservation is made in the name of, or on behalf of a business or a business employee, that business shall be obliged to indemnify the Bell House. This indemnity provision shall survive and remain in full force and effect after the termination of the stay.
Dispute / Applicable Law
All disputes between the Bell House and the Customer arising from the above terms and conditions shall be settled in accordance with the laws of Hungary.